Up Your Ass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Up Your Ass

An Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tino Väinämöinen (Suomi/Finland)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tino_Väinämöinen

Tino_Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen (Suomi/Finland) Empty
PostSubject: Tino Väinämöinen (Suomi/Finland)   Tino Väinämöinen (Suomi/Finland) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:49 am

It's hard for me to love myself right now,
I've waited, hated, blamed it all on...

You...
I need you...less and less...
Every day feeds this moral decay
Yet I have grown to love you even more
Sonata Artica - Paid in Full
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tino Väinämöinen (Suomi/Finland) Gallery2-20

Suomen tasavalta (= Republic of Finland)

Human name: Moimoi! My name is Tino Väinämöinen, nice to meet you!

Age: As a human I appear at my 20, but as a nation I'm 91 years old. ^^

Height: 170 cm? I guess... But I'm shorter than the other Nordics... ^^;

Weight: Uh... where do you need that info? D8

Appearance: Blond, short, straight hair, purple eyes... you get the idea? ^^
Tino Väinämöinen (Suomi/Finland) ProfileFinland
Tino Väinämöinen (Suomi/Finland) 000d5r03-1

Personality description: Uh... I might seem shy at first, but I am friendly when I get to know you better... Uh... Yea... ^^;
((Presentday!Finland would be a little bit different: He is quiet, but he speaks when he is spoken to, likes to drink alcohol (and does that a LOT XD), gets depressed easily and secretly loves Moomin. His BFF is Estonia, hates Russia and is tsundere for Sweden <3. Oh, and he has long hair. >w<))

Brief history: Well... I lived with Berwald 1150-1809, but then Mr. Russia came and took me away from him in 1809. I was an autonomic part of Russia back then, until I got independence 1917. Then was a civil war in 1918... It was bloody and tragic... It ended in 1920.
In the World War II I had two wars against Soviet Union: The Winter War in 1939–1940 and Continuation War in 1941–1944. (During the Continuation War even the UK, New Zealand, Canada, Australia and South Africa declared a war on me! But luckily they did nothing else...) After a truce I had to turn against Mr. Germany, who had helped me to fight the Soviet Union in Lapland War 1944–1945. N-not that I'm ungrateful for the help you gave me! Uh... that's all with the wars, I guess...
There was the Olympic games in Helsinki in 1952. I joined the European Union in 1995. And in 2002 the Finnish mark was changed to Euro. There's the important parts.

Pets/Companions?: A pet dog named Hana-Tamago. And... uh... can Berwald be counted as companion, if I don't live with him anymore...? Oh, oh, have a picture of Hana-Tamago! Isn't she cute? ^^
Tino Väinämöinen (Suomi/Finland) Hana-TamagoPaw

((OOC: Well, that was educational. I had to use Wikipedia many times when writing about the Finnish history... *failure!Finn* >w>;; Uh... I guess that was all... I will update this a lot, as a perfectionist I am, lulz.
My dA page, if anyone was interested... >w>;; ))

Last edited by Tino_Väinämöinen on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://purplenekomata.deviantart.com/
Tino_Väinämöinen

Tino_Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen (Suomi/Finland) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tino Väinämöinen (Suomi/Finland)   Tino Väinämöinen (Suomi/Finland) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:13 am

RELATIONSHIPS

[ Red heart - Love] - [ Green heart - Friendship] - [Purpah Heart - Neutral] - [black heart - Dislike/Hate]

Sweden: Red heartRed heartGreen heartPurpah Heart
Love, relented to friendship after Russo-Finnish wars when Sweden didn't send help, presentday their relationship is neutral. Though Finland is totally tsundere for Sweden... >w>;;

Russia: :bla_heart:black heartblack heartblack heartPurpah Heart
Fear and little bit of hate: Russia did separate Finland from his beloved one. Presentday relationship is neutral.

Germany: Green heartGreen heartblack heartPurpah Heart
Friends when fighting together against the Soviet Union, had a little war, presentday relationship is neutral.

Estonia: Green heartGreen heartGreen heartGreen heart
BFF XD

Latvia: Green heartGreen heartPurpah HeartPurpah Heart
Don't know eachother well, but might become friends?

Lithuania: Green heartGreen heartPurpah HeartPurpah Heart
Don't know eachother well, but Finland respects him for being able to stand Russia.

Canada: Purpah HeartPurpah HeartGreen heartGreen heart
Don't know eachother well, but might become friends, both of them being nations far in the north and forgotten all the time? 8D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I fall back, and I turn another cheek.
You mouth the words you're not ready to speak
You're scared of me now; no I never had a clue
That I'd become so much stronger than you.
Sonata Arctica - Paid in Full
Back to top Go down
http://purplenekomata.deviantart.com/

Tino Väinämöinen (Suomi/Finland)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Up Your Ass :: General :: Character Profiles :: Canon Nations-
Jump to: